3 days tour overview
This 3 days in Mikumi have designed purposely to suit the traveling demands for visitor from Dar es Salaam, Morogoro and Dodoma. It can be term as a weekend holiday whereby one can utilize his weekend for this tour.
The Mikumi National Park shares its boundary in south with Selous Game Reserve and Kilombero Game Controlled Area. Animals move between Selous, Kilombero and Mikumi National parks each year depending on the season of the year. Animals like Wild dogs, lions, Elephant, Buffaloes and Zebras migrate to and from the northern part of the reserve into Mikumi National Park.This national park is definitely a park that is surrounded with the wild throughout the year!!
Day 1- Dar es Salaam to Mikumi National Park
Depart from the hotel just after breakfast and drive to Mikumi National Park, arrive in the afternoon for game drives which takes you till late hours when you drive to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
Full day game drives in Mikumi National Park
Day 3- Mikumi-Dar es Salaam
Early morning Game safari which takes you until lunch time when you are driven back to Dar es Salaam you will be dropped off at the place of your choice
End of Safari Services!!!
The safari and tour prices include
- Accommodation as per category stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transportation 4 x 4 safari land cruiser with a pop-up roof for game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide.
- All game viewing drives.
- All parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Complimentary 2 liters mineral water per person per game drive in the safari vehicle.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
The safari and tour prices exclude
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s). Budget approx.. $ 2.00 – $ 4.00 per person per day for lodge and hotel staff and $ 5.00 - $ 10.00 per person per day for driver-guides).
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- International flight
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- Visa fees.
The departure dates for all our African safaris, tours, travel and other trekking packages are totally flexible according to your own personal needs. Please contact us for further and more detailed information, as well as information on our photographic packages, safaris, tours, travel and other trekking packages into Tanzania.