4 days tour overview
This 4 days safari to Selous and Mikumi gives you chance to possibly spot the big game animals in these amazing places, and a chance to do boat safari along Rufiji river in Selous game reserves
Day 1:Dar Es Salaam to Selous Game Reserve- Boat safari
Meet with your guide at the place of your stays in Tanzania in the morning 07:30am, drive 5-6hrs to Selous Game reserves, arrival in the afternoon at your lodge where you participate into boat safari along the mighty Rufiji river where you will spot plenty of Hippos, Crocodiles and bird life. Later you proceeds to your camp for dinner and overnight
Full Day Game drives in Selous Game Reserves
Day 3 –Selous Game Reserves to National Park
Depart from Selous game reserves towards Mikumi with game drives en route in the northern part of Selous Game reserves, highlight of the day includes rich variety of bird species, and other mammals including giraffes, zebras, lions, leopards, African wilddogs, Hippos, Hartebeest, Wildebeest and many more animals species.
Day 4 – 2 PM – 2.30 PM Mikumi National Park-Dar es Salaam
Early breakfast at the camp followed by morning game drives which takes you till lunch time, after lunch you are driven back to Dar Es Salaam where you will be dropped off at the place of your choice
End of Safari Services!!!
The safari and tour prices include
- Accommodation as per category stipulated in the itinerary.
- Transportation 4 x 4 safari land cruiser with a pop-up roof for game viewing & photography.
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide.
- All game viewing drives.
- All parks entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- All Government taxes and levies.
- Complimentary 2 liters mineral water per person per game drive in the safari vehicle.
- All arrival and departure transfers.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
The safari and tour prices exclude
- All items of personal nature e.g. telephone call bills, fax/email bills etc. Tips and gratuities to hotel, lodges, camp staff and driver- guide(s). Budget approx.. $ 2.00 – $ 4.00 per person per day for lodge and hotel staff and $ 5.00 - $ 10.00 per person per day for driver-guides).
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
- International flight
- Laundry services.
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- Visa fees.
The departure dates for all our African safaris, tours, travel and other trekking packages are totally flexible according to your own personal needs. Please contact us for further and more detailed information, as well as information on our photographic packages, safaris, tours, travel and other trekking packages into Tanzania.